Learn About Lilibet

 


Hello and welcome to my first blog post for Witches on Wheels (when I'm not just introducing the whole thing that is!)

I thought it would be the British thing to do to give you an introduction to who I am before I crack straight into all things crafty and wise woman-y, here on the blog and our YouTube channel.
If you don't have a history in Wicca or have never been into holistic/astrological things, you might not know some of the terms I'm using, so I've added a "Define Time" throughout the post to not leave you hanging.

Without further ado, I present you 10 things about Lilibet:


1. I am the middle sisters of a matriarchal family. This means all of the classic middle child situations does, in fact apply to me. I was a theatre student who loves my parents’ (and everyone else’s) attention. You probably noticed I described our Burrow family as a matriarch. This does not mean that our dad is not an important figure in our lives, I am myself a true daddy’s girl, however with a powerful woman like Jacquetta as our mother, we can’t help but be described as a matriarch*. 

* Define Time: a matriarch is a woman who is head of a family or tribe; an older woman who is powerful within a family or organisation.

2. My favourite franchise is the Harry Potter world. Starting from a young age, our dad would read us the stories whilst we were going to bed. This relaxing pastime would be interrupted as he took out the dictionary to discover the intricate words included in JK Rowling’s works. I vividly remember Diana and I, as young girls, dressing up for the cinema release of The Chamber of Secrets as little witches, with our circular Harry Potter glasses and cloaks waiting patiently in the long queue. To this day, I listen to Stephen Fry retelling the stories as I go to sleep. I am a Hufflepuff for those who are interested!

3. I have been described as Princess Poppy from Trolls. I. love. Trolls. My ring tone is “Get Back Up Again”, yes I am a twenty-something-year old woman but that song and her perspective on life is one I take on board! My partner, James, is definitely Branch with his sarcastic, not as enthusiastic, demeanour.

4.  My favourite crystal is Rose Quartz. The stone of universal love purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace.

5. My previous work history stems with a range of fields, all based on interacting with others and spreading love! From dog sitting, to being a party princess, to working at Lush Cosmetics for half a decade, I have always thrived with personal interaction and putting a smile on people’s faces.

6. I am a very good judge of character. I get this from my mother. Shortly after meeting with someone I have a good understanding of a person. In the past, within a couple of occasions of meeting them, I have expressed to my now close friends that “they will be my best friend”. Potentially intimidating, but I sussed them out and knew my remark would not phase them but be the catalyst to a beautiful relationship!

7.I have a degree in Philosophy, Religion and Biblical Texts. The modules I thoroughly enjoyed were Religion and Gender; Philosophy of Sex; my dissertation based around the Christian Purity Culture and Philosophy of Education.

8. I love crocheting and selling products. Hence why my area of the company is making woolly treats and in the future I’ll be Ms. Stall Lady have a chat with the customers and getting to know their needs and requirements and how Witches on Wheels can aid them!

9. Family is first. This has always been the case for me and I am so exciting that we are starting this family business because it allows me to have an ever bigger excuse to spend more time with my sisters and parents!

10. My Sun Sign** is Leo! My short description on cafeastrology.com explains my character as "masterful, she likes authority, she aspires toward an ideal. She likes to give advice. She is honest, frank, loyal, open, and sincere". However, I am a Leo with an Aquarius ascendant - Air and Fire combine to create a highly unique personality. Both signs are Fixed, which means there is a rather stubborn streak. For the most, you are stubborn about being yourself! You have an entertaining and original personality. Others need only appeal to your generous, kind nature to get you on board. Finally, my Moon is in Libra: She is sociable and popular. Good judgement, she is intelligent and reasonable, liking social pleasures.  

**Define Time
Sun sign: The sun sign dictates your zodiac personality, and is influenced by your day and month of birth. Astrologists say the sun sign shows what you want, and the moon reveals what you need.
Ascendant:  Rising sign (also known as your Ascendant) is your social personality. It is how you dawn on people as it relates to the zodiac sign that was on the Eastern horizon when you were born. Your rising sign represents your physical body and outward style.
Moon: Represents your emotions and your inner mood. The Moon represents the emotions, and the Moon sign shows how a person expresses themselves when at home, at ease, and comfortable.

 
I hope you have already got a further understanding of the individual behind the flowers and wool. I look forward to creating more blog posts around the life style of a witch on wheels!

Blessed Be,

Lilibet Burrow



Comments

Popular Posts